One of the aim of the project is raise competencies of the participants to use online learning, digital tools and visualization for developing competencies and raising awareness on human rights issues thus part of the activities will also base on methodology based on active using digital tools and visualization to create as many possibilities as possible to strengthen participant’s interests in these tools. Moreover, the project also aims to provide the participants an opportunity to experience way of creating online learning programs and will include elements of online learning that will be implemented during both training courses.
Concretely, the project is designed in line with following objectives:
● To strengthen participant’s knowledge on human rights, mechanisms of protection of human rights, conflict between human rights, human rights education and advocacy for human rights;
● To increase competencies of participants and participating organizations to address violations of human rights and raise awareness of citizens, especially of young people, on importance of protection of human rights;
● To raise participant’s abilities to use online learning, digital tools and visualization in their work practices;
● To develop competencies of participants and participating organizations to realized effective and successful human rights campaigns;
● To support creating new human rights campaigns tackling actual an issues in participating countries;
● To develop participant’s competencies in area of teamwork, communication, leadership and presentation;
● To provide the participants an opportunity to increase their knowledge of Erasmus + Programme and work on new projects ideas aiming to develop competencies of other stakeholders in area of human rights;
To provide the participants and their organizations an opportunity for networking and creating new partnerships leading to development new local and international projects fighting violation of human rights and raising awareness of citizens on human rights issues across Europe.
Prizren and Prishtina, Kosovo (http://kosovoguide.com/)
Project starting date is 01 January 2017 and is ending on 1 October 2017, with total duration of 10 months.
1. January – March 2017 – Preparation period
2. Training Course on Human Rights
in Prishtina, Kosovo, 23.4. – 30.4. 2017
Implementation of training course focus on human rights, mechanism of human rights, human rights education
3. May – June 2017 Online Learning Period between Two Activities
4. Training Course Human Rights
in Prizren, Kosovo 10.7. – 16.7. 2017
Implementation of training course focus on advocacy for human rights and using digital tools and visualization in the process of raising awareness on human rights issues
5. July – October 2017 Follow Up and Dissemination Phase
Certification: All participants will get Youth Pass certificate.