Multipliers of Non Formal & Intercultural Communication
15 – 23 April 2017
Training Course “Multipliers of Non Formal & Intercultural learning” will bring together 39
participants for 8 days in Turkey.
COUNTRY: Croatia, Finland, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia,
Czech Republic, Germany and Turkey.
PARTICIPANTS: 39 participants (4 from each country),
Food and accommodation for activities will be fully covered by the project.
Objectives of project
- Sharing realities in different European countries when it comes to challenges related to dealing with cultural diversity – the focus on how it affects young people and their needs
- Exploring the main theories and concepts related to intercultural learning and dialogue competence –culture, identity, dialogue, diversity, inclusion-exclusion, mechanisms of stereotyping, prejudices and discrimination, etc.
• Becoming more aware about their own identity, culture, stereotypes and prejudiced
behaviour patterns and realize that intercultural learning and dialogue is a life-long learning
• Discovering components of intercultural learning and intercultural dialogue competence
• Develop skills of youth workers to design and facilitate concrete non-formal learning
activities for young people that develop their intercultural understanding, solidarity and
• Empowering youth workers to improve the quality of their youth work by becoming active
promoters of intercultural learning and multipliers of intercultural dialogue with their young
people – by transversally including giving and receiving in their daily youth work or through
specially design NFL activities
The Training will take place near Antalya, a place where many different cultures and civilisations live in
harmony together. We therefore plan for the participants to be accommodated in the
local guesthouse, which will provide them with a nice, homely and social atmosphere.
All participants should have The European Health Insurance Card.
If you would like to know more information or would like to comment on the above project please contact us. info(@)kultur-art.com