SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ENTREPRENEURS
This training course is targeted at youth workers and youth leaders (active members of organizations, communities who work with young people and are involved in activities carried out by sending organizations). Ideally, participants should be in a position of daily working with youngsters. It is not a must to be a full active member of the sending
organization as the youth workers may come from the community youth centers or local schools and institutions of partner organizations.
Support the transition of young people with active citizenship, empowerment and disadvantaged backgrounds from education to employment or entrepreneurship in the youth field.
The training course will aim to develop the entrepreneurial skills of young people and to take advantage of the value of cultural heritage.
Creativity and culture will be the background for building and redefining European identity and integration.Taking advantage of this through the promotion of cultural heritage and youth entrepreneurship, it will contribute to a better understanding of the common past of European citizens to preserve European cultural heritage. Our project aims to provide a comprehensive and youth-centered response at the European level to intertwined issues related to youth unemployment and European common heritage.
This kind of activities will be part of the program:
Social and cultural entrepreneurship, sustainability, leadership, youth unemployment, digital skills, informal and non-formal education methods and tools.
The training course will provide youth workers with various competencies and skills development opportunities. Youth workers will have an active role in joint organizations, where they will help young people develop important personal and professional skills that can be transferred to any job of their choice.
(Be ready to devote at least 4-6 h for preparations)
- Using digital tools for active communication and start getting to know each other; sharing information about the personal and professional background
- Discussing potential ideas, needs and interests in the Facebook and WhatsApp groups
- Checking out the opportunities and as well as the objectives of the Erasmus+ program
- Familiarizing with the concept social and cultural entrepreneurship
- Brainstorming about the project subject goals and its long-term effects.
- Sharing all kinds of practical information and resources related to the project
- Preparing for the travel
- Personal, social and learning competence to learn
- Civil Citizenship qualification
- Entrepreneurship competence
- Cultural awareness and expression
- Digital competence
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- The training course results and outputs reach as many people as possible in international projects and online platforms
- All partner organizations and participants will make follow-up activities strategy and implementation
35 youth workers from
- The Republic of North Macedonia
PROFILE OF PARTICIPANTS
- Currently involved in working with young people – work with youngsters 18+ with whom they have a good connection
- Interested to get involved in youth work even more by taking responsibility of developing a YE related to promoting common European values and becoming a host or group leader and involving local youth – including also young people that are currently left out
- Ready to actively participate in the whole project and have time
- Ready to organize at least one follow-up activity using the experience from this TC (individually or with other people) within 2 months after the TC
- Ready to implement one activity for publicity to share results from the TC (some article, social media post, etc..) to promote common European values
- Open to challenge themselves and learn
- Fluent in communication in English
TRAVEL AND FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
The training course will be implemented within the framework of EU Program.
The accommodation and food will be covered fully. Travel cost reimbursement will be done after the training to the account of the partner organisations. In order to do so, all tickets should be kept, and also planned follow up activities must be implemented and documented.
Kultur & Art Initiative e.V. was established in 2002 and is an intercultural and intergenerational nonprofit association with members from different nations, age groups and with different careers who have work experience in youth, non-formal education and media education for many years. Kultur & Art Initiative e.V. works also in the fields of youth policy and youth work development.
Turkey, a country that occupies a unique geographic position, lying partly in Asia and partly in Europe. Throughout its history, it has acted as both a barrier and a bridge between the two continents. Turkey is larger than some European travel countries such as Italy, France, Germany, and the UK. Turkey offers a wealth of destination varieties to travelers: from dome-and-minaret filled skyline of Istanbul to Roman ruins along the western and southern coasts, from heavily indented coastline against a mountainous backdrop of Lycia and wide and sunny beaches of Pamphylia to cold and snowy mountains of the East, from crazy “foam parties” of Bodrum to Middle Eastern-flavoured cities of Southeastern Anatolia, from verdant misty mountains of Eastern Black Sea to wide steppe landscapes of Central Anatolia, there is something for everyone’s taste.
The westerly region of Turkey’s Mediterranean coastline is especially popular. There are abundance of beach kinds such as Rocky, sandy beaches as well as pebbly beaches especially around the Konyaalti Bay. With a particularly diverse landscape, it is actually quite feasible to enjoy a morning swim, and then head to the Taurus Mountains for a spot of skiing in the afternoon at the neighbouring resort of Davras. Antalya’s historical Old Town area known as Kaleici. It offers beautiful harbour views and is surrounded by medieval fortified walls, which date back before both the Roman and Byzantine periods and have been restored many times. Currently it is the fastest growing city in Turkey. Besides, Antalya enjoys an idyllic climate for a good deal of the year and much tourism.
Weather: The climate in Antalya is warm and temperate. The winter months are also sunny most of the time. However, it is also rainy and the rains are so dense in winter times.
Health & safety: Tap water is drinkable. Besides, Antalya is very safe to visit, with a low crime rate and and high safe index.
Kemer Uygulama Oteli
Located on the center of Kemer, Antalya. The hotel has its own pool and you can reach the beach by walking from the Hotel. The hotel has a garden and a terrace where you can have a pleasant time. There is free wifi available in the hotel.
Three meals and coffee breaks are also available at the hotel.
Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education,training, youth and sports in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train, and gain experience abroad.