EU Youth Encounter
Countries have different types of issues related to the migration of people.
The aim of the project is to concentrate on the following objectives in order to address the issue:
• To focus on the consequences of migration and reflecting on the practice of migrant integration and inclusion in European countries;
• To share best practice in tackling migration, integration and inclusion in youth work;
• To exchange experience and good practice related to international/local migration and mobility and its influence on young people in Europe;
• To prepare young people in addressing the challenges and opportunities resulting from migration for young people /society as a whole;
• To raise the competence of young people about the push and pull factors of migration and causes and consequences of migration and how to prevent negative effects of migration (such as discrimination) in society;
• To promote European cooperation between youth organizations promoting youth mobility and support engagement youth with immigrant backgrounds in participating organizations’ activities;
• To provide informal learning opportunities with a European dimension and creating innovative opportunities in connection with active citizenship, especially for the young people with fewer opportunities through the development of new initiatives in the field of migration and mobility for young people within the framework of Erasmus +.